Terms and Conditions
1. General: These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the Riaan Wilmans Art & Design website (“Website”). By accessing and using this Website, you agree to these Terms. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, please do not use our Website.
2. Intellectual Property: All content on this Website, including text, graphics, logos, designs, and photographs, is owned by or licensed to Riaan Wilmans Art & Design and is subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under South Africa and international conventions. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
3. Restrictions: You must not republish, sell, rent, sub-license, reproduce, duplicate, copy or redistribute material from this Website for a commercial purpose without explicit written consent from Riaan Wilmans Art & Design.
4. Limitations of Liability: Riaan Wilmans Art & Design will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Website. This includes any indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
5. Third-Party Links: Our Website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with Riaan Wilmans Art & Design. Please note that we do not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
6. Governing Law: These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of South Africa. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
7. Changes to Terms: Riaan Wilmans Art & Design reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
8. Contact Us: If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.