R iaan works within the parameters of a given brand’s visual identity or corporate identity style guide to create the required advertising material.
Above The Line
Below The Line
Advertising Design Process
- The Client makes an enquiry through the Enquiries page on this website stipulating which service he or she is interested in.
- Riaan requests the style guide or previous advertisements done within the brand’s visual identity.
- Riaan also requests a brief and project scope.
- Riaan prepares a quote and sends for approval.
- On approval of the quote, Riaan sends an invoice on a 50% deposit for first-time Clients.
- Once the deposit has been paid Riaan creates concept designs.
- Riaan sends the concept designs for approval.
- The Client makes design requests.
- Riaan and the Client go through a reasonable number of iterative steps until the advertising material is finalised.
- Riaan sends an invoice for the remaining amount.
- Once the final amount has been paid Riaan sends the final design as well as open files.